Aura - The Next Chapter, Trumpington, Cambridge
Aura - The Next Chapter
Stamp Duty Holiday!
- Between now and 31st March 2021, there will be no stamp duty to pay on all homes up to £500,000 and a discount for home's over £500,000!
- What's more, both investors and those buying a second home will also benefit from a reduction in Stamp Duty.
Buy at Aura with just a 5% deposit!*
*Selected plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to a sales consultant for full details.
- With Help to Buy you could be able to buy a brand new home much sooner than you thought
- Whether you are a first-time buyer or want to move up the property ladder, the Help to Buy scheme can allow you to buy a new-build home with a deposit from as little as 5%
- Currently only available until April 2021!
We're open for appointments!
Our marketing suites and show homes are open by appointment only. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home.
Welcome to The Next Chapter, the penultimate phase of contemporary new homes from Countryside at Aura, Great Kneighton.
This vibrant Cambridgeshire neighbourhood has received critical acclaim, scooping an array of industry prizes*. Residents love their close proximity to the development’s 120 acre Hobson’s Country Park, its bustling village square, fantastic schools and the swift transport links into the historic city centre of Cambridge and beyond.
Aura is also the closest development to the newly proposed Cambridge South Railway Station
Also available at Aura - The Final Chapter
When booking an appointment, please wait for your appointment to be confirmed by the sales team before arriving on site.
For commercial property enquiries please click here.
*Including the 2017 House Builder Best Design award and in 2018 the prestigious RIBA East Architecture Design award. It is also a regional finalist of the Civic Trust Awards which recognises outstanding architecture, planning and design with strong sustainability credentials.
Key for Local Area
Trumpington Park & Ride - 1.2 milesCambridge Train Station - 2.3 miles
Trumpington Community College - 0.2 milesThe Perse School - 0.7 miles
Hobson's Square - 0.4 milesCambridge Lakes Golf Course - 0.8 milesThe Grand Arcade - 2.2 miles
The Green Man - 0.7 miles,The Rupert Brooke - 2.3 miles,The Riverbar Steakhouse & Grill - 3.1 milesRestaurant 22 - 3.3 milesMidsummer House - 3.7 miles