Coppenhall Place, Crewe, Cheshire
You know that feeling when...you receive free flooring!
From the rising butterflies in the pit of your tummy to the warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you think about moving in, here at Countryside we’re committed to helping you find ‘the one’ and for a limited time when you reserve Home 25 you will receive flooring fitted throughout!
Help to Buy
What you need to know...
- You can reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps will apply (£224,400 for the North West)
- The home will be 100% yours
- Applications can be made now
Homes available with the scheme are marked below with the Help to Buy logo*Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
We are fully open for in-person visits and virtual viewings
Our marketing suites and show homes are open. Whilst not essential, we ask that you contact us first to make an appointment, this will ensure that we can give you the time you need.
Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Coppenhall Place is an exciting new development located in Crewe. With a huge regeneration programme already underway, an exciting future awaits the area and offers the ideal place to set down roots for couples and families alike.
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Crewe town centre just a fifteen-minute walk
- Primary and secondary schools under 1 mile away
- Chester, Manchester and Warrington all within easy reach
- London Euston just 1.5 hrs by train
To view our specific house type tours, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed. Viewings are for show homes only and not available plots
*Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Key for Local Area
Crewe Train Station1.6 milesM6 Motorway5.9 miles
Queens Park0.3 milesThe Market Shopping Centre1.0 miles
Underwood West Academy0.3 milesRuskin Community High School1.1 miles
Gio's1.4 milesThai Corner1.4 miles
Best of both worlds for commuting couple in Crewe
Get In Touch