Coppenhall Place, Crewe, Cheshire
Reserve now and we'll pay your mortgage for 6 months* saving you thousands so you can:
*Selected plots only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
- GO...Deck out the garden with new furniture
- GO...Splash out on new Egyptian cotton bedding
- GO...Buy that new dining table, cutlery and tableware
Stamp Duty holiday extended
The Stamp Duty holiday has been extended until 30 June 2021, so don't miss out on savings of up to £15,000!
Help to Buy
What you need to know...
- You can reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps will apply (£224,400 for the North West)
- The home will be 100% yours
- Applications can be made now
Homes available with the scheme are marked below with the Help to Buy logo
Keeping you safe
Our marketing suites and show homes are open by appointment only. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Coppenhall Place is an exciting new development located in Crewe. With a huge regeneration programme already underway, an exciting future awaits the area and offers the ideal place to set down roots for couples and families alike.
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Crewe town centre just a fifteen-minute walk
- Primary and secondary schools under 1 mile away
- Chester, Manchester and Warrington all within easy reach
- London Euston just 1.5 hrs by train
To view our specific house type tours, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed. Viewings are for show homes only and not available plots
*Terms & conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Key for Local Area
Crewe Train Station1.6 milesM6 Motorway5.9 miles
Queens Park0.3 milesThe Market Shopping Centre1.0 miles
Underwood West Academy0.3 milesRuskin Community High School1.1 miles
Gio's1.4 milesThai Corner1.4 miles