Your dream home can still be a reality. From virtual tours to personalised appointments you can still reserve a beautiful new home!
Countryside is looking forward to welcoming you back to our marketing suite and show homes in due course. But before we do this, we are adding some extra precautions to keep us all safe.
Remember, we are still here virtually, so if you do not want to book a private appointment to visit us in person, we can still provide virtual tours and reservation appointments, as well as advice on buying a new home with Countryside remotely.
We are still creating Places People Love and are doing our utmost to give you the very best service so buying your dream home is the exciting experience you deserve.
Call our team on 01245 806355 for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Three show homes to view!
Beaulieu Heath is our development of stunning colonial-style homes ranging from 3 to 5 bedrooms.
The first phase of the development turned out to be extremely popular and the new phase is also expected to be in high demand. These beautiful homes are surrounded by natural parkland and have a wealth of new facilities nearby, including a neighbourhood centre and schools, which are perfectly positioned within the development
A series of public art installations will be integrated across the development, helping to create a vibrant and dynamic sense of place and provide focal points that bring the community together.
Enquire today about this brand-new set of homes, or book a visit to one of our show-homes to get a taste of Beaulieu living for yourself.
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Less than 2.5 miles away from the A12 which links to the M25 and London in around 40 minutes. With trains to London Liverpool Street from Chelmsford taking just 35 minutes.
- Springfield Primary School only 1.1 miles away. New Hall School 1.2 miles away. Anglia Ruskin University is juts 2.6 miles away.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre boasts nearly 40 high street stores as well as coffee shops and an Odeon cinema.
- City centre eateries include well-known chains like Café Rouge and Zizzi, while Thai, seafood, Chinese and Indian restaurants are also close at hand.