Your dream home can still be a reality. From virtual tours to personalised appointments you can still reserve a beautiful new home!
Countryside is looking forward to welcoming you back to our marketing suite and show homes in due course. But before we do this, we are adding some extra precautions to keep us all safe.
Remember, we are still here virtually, so if you do not want to book a private appointment to visit us in person, we can still provide virtual tours and reservation appointments, as well as advice on buying a new home with Countryside remotely.
We are still creating Places People Love and are doing our utmost to give you the very best service so buying your dream home is the exciting experience you deserve.
Call our team on 01245 806376 for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Two new show homes now open!
Beaulieu Keep is part of the new Beaulieu development in the city of Chelmsford, aimed at creating an attractive and superior standard of living.
Through a collection of homes of varying architectural styles, Beaulieu Keep is a great place to put down roots for various types of homeowners. Choose from traditional weather-boarded properties within courtyards, or contemporary-style houses overlooking the Chase park.
This exciting new development boasts a welcoming landscaped entrance, that opens up to a collection of homes of varying architectural styles. Residents can also enjoy the series of striking art installations dotted throughout the development, which aim to bring the community together through joint focal points.
Choose from traditional weather-boarded properties within courtyards, or contemporary-style houses overlooking the Chase park. Either way, you will be more than able to make yourself at home in this stunning and well-connected neighbourhood.
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Less than 2.5 miles away from the A12 which links to the M25 and London in around 40 minutes. With trains to London Liverpool Street from Chelmsford taking just 35 minutes.
- Springfield Primary School only 1.1 miles away. New Hall School 1.2 miles away. Anglia Ruskin University is juts 2.6 miles away.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre boasts nearly 40 high street stores as well as coffee shops and an Odeon cinema.
- City centre eateries include well-known chains like Café Rouge and Zizzi, while Thai, seafood, Chinese and Indian restaurants are also close at hand.