In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Two brand new show homes now open!
Hanbury Place is a development that is traditional in design, taking in the charm and character of the surrounding area of Hospital Approach in Broomfield.
Located close to the busy city of Chelmsford, these homes are ideally placed to give you easy access to all the essential amenities you could need. The whole site is set amongst beautiful woodland and landscape, including a number of green areas.
Each one built to high specifications with modern fittings and features, these homes are set to be in extremely high demand. Don’t miss out – register your interest today in this exciting new development, to avoid disappointment.
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- 3 miles from Chelmsford train station, trains to London Liverpool Street from Chelmsford take just 35 minutes. A12 is 4 miles away which links to the M25.
- King Edward VI Grammar School less than 3 miles away.The popular Seymour House Day Nursery School located within the grounds of Broomfield Hospital is 0.3 miles away.
- Chelmsford city centre is conveniently located less than 3 miles from Hanbury Place.
- The award-winning Green Man pub owned by the Michelin starred Galvin brothers is located in Howe Street just 3 miles away.