Your dream home can still be a reality. From virtual tours to personalised appointments you can still reserve a beautiful new home!
Countryside is looking forward to welcoming you back to our marketing suite and show homes in due course. But before we do this, we are adding some extra precautions to keep us all safe.
Remember, we are still here virtually, so if you do not want to book a private appointment to visit us in person, we can still provide virtual tours and reservation appointments, as well as advice on buying a new home with Countryside remotely.
We are still creating Places People Love and are doing our utmost to give you the very best service so buying your dream home is the exciting experience you deserve.
Call our team on 01268 856231 for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Maple Grange is an exceptional collection of 1-4 bedroom homes set within a mature woodland area.
Stretching over 200 acres of land formerly occupied by Runwell Hospital, the development will be built over five phases and is primarily built around sustainable living.
Each home has been carefully designed to offer a spacious and superior standard of living. Think cottage-style windows, beautifully detailed porch entrances and generous driveways, all surrounded by sculpted hedges and trees.
NEW RELEASE OF 'SHARE & SAVE' HOMES NOW AVAILABLE! REGISTER NOW
The broad criteria for homes under our 'Share & Save' scheme is as follows:
- Priority given to those living in Runwell or Rettendon
- You don’t have to be a first time buyer
- Minimum of a 10% deposit is required
You could purchase 70% of a new home with no rent on the remaining equity for 10 years!
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Wickford train station is just over a mile away and offers regular trains into Stratford and Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street is just a 40 minute train journey away.
- Wickford Junior school is just 2.4 miles away. Beauchamps High School & Sixth Form College only 2.9 miles away.
- Just 2 miles from Wickford and 6 miles from the centre of Rayleigh, you’ll find a variety of amenities nearby.
- The Hawk Inn (Battlesbridge) is a just a short drive away and serves up a selection of tasty, seasonal produce.
- Unreleased Plot