In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Maple Grange is an exceptional collection of 1-4 bedroom homes set within a mature woodland area.
Stretching over 200 acres of land formerly occupied by Runwell Hospital, the development will be built over five phases and is primarily built around sustainable living.
Each home has been carefully designed to offer a spacious and superior standard of living. Think cottage-style windows, beautifully detailed porch entrances and generous driveways, all surrounded by sculpted hedges and trees.
NEW RELEASE OF 'SHARE & SAVE' HOMES NOW AVAILABLE! REGISTER NOW
The broad criteria for homes under our 'Share & Save' scheme is as follows:
- Priority given to those living in Runwell or Rettendon
- You don’t have to be a first time buyer
- Minimum of a 10% deposit is required
You could purchase 70% of a new home with no rent on the remaining equity for 10 years!
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Wickford train station is just over a mile away and offers regular trains into Stratford and Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street is just a 40 minute train journey away.
- Wickford Junior school is just 2.4 miles away. Beauchamps High School & Sixth Form College only 2.9 miles away.
- Just 2 miles from Wickford and 6 miles from the centre of Rayleigh, you’ll find a variety of amenities nearby.
- The Hawk Inn (Battlesbridge) is a just a short drive away and serves up a selection of tasty, seasonal produce.