Save thousands on Stamp Duty*
*Completion before 31st March 2021
- Between now and 31st March 2021, there will be no stamp duty to pay on all homes up to £500,000 and a discount for home's over £500,000!
- What's more, both investors and those buying a second home will also benefit from a reduction in Stamp Duty
Home of the week - The Hargreaves
Plot 212 - £749, 995
- Open plan kitchen / dining area with glazed doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate living room
- Dual aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Private home office, perfect for working from home
- Ask us about Part Exchange
Home to sell? Ask us about Part Exchange
Here are just some of the benefits;
- A guaranteed buyer for your existing home
- A fair market value price
- No estate agent fees to pay
- Stay in your existing home until it's time to move into your new Countryside home
- No problems with chains
- No negotiating with buyers
Parkland homes close to the City
*Free to residents for three months from legal completion. **From nearby Hainault Station. Tube times taken from www.tfl.gov.uk
- Adjacent to Hainault Golf Course
- Exceptional specification throughout including flooring as as standard
- A range of layouts and views to choose from
- Free shuttle bus service to Hainault Station*
- 30 Minutes from Liverpool Street**
We're open for appointments!
We are pleased to announce that our marketing suite and show homes are now open.
We look forward to welcoming you, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are exclusive to you and by pre-arranged appointment.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home.
Before your visit, please make yourself familiar with our new safety procedures by viewing our short video to the left or reading our guidance here.
Oaklands Hamlet offers an attractive collection of houses and leasehold apartments, adjacent to Hainault Forest Golf Club.
Residents can enjoy a central community square and 25 acres of public open space, including a new country park and a cycle path to Collier Row, as well as superb views of Canary Wharf and the surrounding countryside.
Even better, the City is just 40 minutes away, making Oaklands Hamlet a convenient location to call home.
Key for Local Area
Hainault Train Station2.5 miles
Clockhouse Primary School2 miles.Forest Academy1.7 miles.Redbridge College3 miles
Hainault Golf Club0.4 miles.Topgolf3.7 miles.Redbridge Sports and Leisure Centre2.5 Miles