In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Set within an existing parkland landscape with easy access to neighbouring towns and transport, St Luke’s Park is fast becoming the ideal place to call home.
This new village benefits from a landscape-led approach, with an attractive entrance-way that leads you through to the development itself.
Once there, expect luxurious new homes with tranquil woodland walks on your doorstep; sensory and woodland gardens; a carefully refurbished grade II listed chapel, and a number of community facilities.
Be sure to pick up one of our brochures, or pop round and visit one of our 4 bedroom show homes today.
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Wickford train station is just over a mile away and offers regular trains into Stratford and Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street.
- Wickford Junior school is just 2.4 miles away. Beauchamps High School & Sixth Form College is only 2.9 miles away.
- Nearby Wickford and Rayleigh offer a wide variety of amenities.
- The Hawk Inn (Battlesbridge) is a just a short drive away and serves up a selection of tasty, seasonal produce.
- Unreleased Plot