In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Wolsey Park offers a traditional collection of stylish 2-5 bedroom houses in the outskirts of Rayleigh available with Help to Buy!
On the western fringe of the market town of Rayleigh, Wolsey Park is an exceptional new community that residents will be proud to call home. New green open spaces and parkland provide the perfect setting for new homes with areas for sport and recreation. The gently undulating landscape provides sweeping views to the Essex countryside beyond.
This welcoming neighbourhood has its own unique character and provides residents with an attractive landscape environment with opportunities for outdoor recreation. Living here you are conveniently placed for all of Rayleigh’s amenities including the mainline train station that makes commuting a breeze.
Don’t miss out, register your interest today!
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Rayleigh train station only 2 miles away.
- St Nicholas C of E Primary School only 0.4 miles away and Sweyne Park Secondary School and Sixth Form approximately 2 miles away.
- Rayleigh high street is approximately 2.3 miles away
- Prezzo Italian restaurant only 2.2 miles away