Dutton Fields, Deeside, Flintshire
Reserving a Countryside home means you can:
- GO...Throw open your French doors and enjoy fresh spring air
- GO...Bask in the sunshine through your skylight windows
- GO...Dine al fresco in your own private garden
Find your dream home this spring with Countryside
We are fully open for in-person visits and virtual viewings
Our marketing suites and show homes are open. Whilst not essential, we ask that you contact us first to make an appointment, this will ensure that we can give you the time you need.
Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Located within Deeside and close to the English border, we’re proud to present our collection of 156 beautiful 3 & 4 bedroom homes at Dutton Fields. Situated on the former Airfields site, Dutton Fields is part of a wider regeneration project providing new homes, retail and employment opportunities.
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Wales Coast Path under 3 miles
- 2.1 miles to Shotton train station
- Nurseries & primary schools within walking distance
- Close to picturesque Werpe Park & Ewloe Castle
To take a tour of our available homes, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Our sales offices at Dutton Fields is open for pre-arranged visits. We are also still here for you virtually, offering 1-2-1 personalised appointments and virtual tours.
*Terms & conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Key for Local Area
ASDA Queensferry1.3 milesQuay Fine Dining2.7 miles
Shotton Train Station1.2 milesM56 Motorway3.6 miles
Sealand Primary School0.5 milesQueensferry Primary School1.3 miles
The Amantola - Indian Restaurant and Bar0.5 milesMaria's Little Kitchen0.5 miles
Living apart in lockdown: Couple reserve their dream home virtually
Hillary Greenhalgh and Alex Murray haven’t seen each other in person for over three weeks but thanks to the power of technology have been able to use the government’s Help to Buy scheme to reserve their first home together with Countryside
Get In Touch
Off Welsh Road
FOR YOUR SAT NAV: CH5 2RF