In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team on 01732 806903 for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
Contemporary 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes, this area is great for those looking for their first move onto the property ladder, a bigger family home or even maybe to downsize.
Each property features traditional architectural accents, finished in the modern way. Expect airy, bright, functional spaces, with large, full-height windows. The surrounding woodland around the properties blends seamlessly to create a peaceful, tranquil living environment.
Stylish homes in a great location - and commutable into London!
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Situated just 3 miles from junction 4 on the M20
Within Kings Hill
- Kings Hill Primary School
- Valley Invicta Primary School
- The Discovery School
- Visit Kings Hill Golf Club, relax by the indoor pool and play tennis at the David Lloyd or join the Kings Hill Cricket Club and fully immerse yourself in Kings Hill life. Community sports and leisure facilities are also available at Kings Hill Sports Park, which benefits from artificial and grass sport pitches, a sports pavilion and The Sports Café and Bar.
- Unreleased Plot
Get In Touch