Ribblesdale Place, Accrington, Lancashire
Reserve now and we'll pay your mortgage for 6 months* saving you thousands so you can:
*Selected plots only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
- GO...Deck out the garden with new furniture
- GO...Splash out on new Egyptian cotton bedding
- GO...Buy that new dining table, cutlery and tableware
We are fully open for in-person visits and virtual viewings
Our marketing suite is now fully open. Whilst not essential, we ask that you contact us first to make an appointment, this will ensure that we can give you the time you need.
Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Help to Buy
What you need to know...
- You can reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps will apply (£224,400 for the North West)
- The home will be 100% YOURS
- Applications can be made now
Homes available with the scheme are marked below with the Help to Buy logo*Subject to approval. T&Cs apply.
Now open for appointments
Introducing Countryside’s collection of stunning new homes at Ribblesdale Place, Accrington. Ideal for modern family living, these homes are designed with our outstanding specification fitted as standard including skylight windows and French doors that will flood your home with light.
- 3 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Set in the heart of the Pennines
- Under 2 miles to both Accrington Train Station and the M65
- Under 2 mile to Accrington Stanley Football Club
- Within easy walking distance of local schools
Register today and be the first to receive updates about this exciting new development.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Key for Local Area
Accrington Train Station0.9 milesM65 Motorway1.2 miles
Accrington Stanely Football Club0.4 milesAccrington Arndale Shopping Centre0.7 miles
Accrington Peel Park Primary School0.5 milesAccrington Academy0.5 miles
The Crown0.5 milesRed Buddha Bar0.9 miles
Living apart in lockdown: Couple reserve their dream home virtually
Hillary Greenhalgh and Alex Murray haven’t seen each other in person for over three weeks but thanks to the power of technology have been able to use the government’s Help to Buy scheme to reserve their first home together with Countryside