The Selby has been designed with modern family living in mind.
Upon entering the home, a hallway with a separate WC leads to the spacious and airy living room. The right of the hall takes you to an open-plan kitchen/dining room, featuring large skylight windows over the family area that looks out onto the garden through the French doors. The first floor of this modern home boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms, with an en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom. The family bathroom is beautifully decorated with Porcelanosa displayed to best possible effect.
*All images are used for indicative purposes only - please speak to our Sales Consultants for further information
At Countryside Properties, we believe our superior specification helps us to stand out from the crowd and we are really proud to list all the items that we include as standard in every new home, all at no extra cost.
We choose only top quality products from respected suppliers that we can rely on to maintain the high standard expected from a '5 Star' rated developer. With the added advantage of choosing your own colour scheme - from kitchen units to bathroom tiles - you can truly make your new house your home*.
Compare our specification and see for yourself why we are so proud.
*Subject to build stage. Specification images are representative only and not housetype specific.
- Choice of custom designed units
- Co-ordinating worktops and upstands
- Soft closers to drawers and cupboards
- 1.5 bowl stainless-steel sink
- Stylish single lever mixer tap
- Integrated double oven and 5 ring hob*
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Glass splashback
- Glass & stainless steel chimney hood
- Pelmet lights
- Chrome LED downlights
- Chrome effect sockets and light switches
*Hob specification may vary. Speak to a sales consultant for more information.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Separate shower enclosure to many homes
- Fitted glass screen over bath if there is no additional shower
- Porcelain washbasin with chrome mixer tap and pop-up waste
- Choice of finish to vanity units
- Selection of fine Porcelanosa tiles
- Chrome towel heater with summer setting
- Polished edge mirror
- Chrome LED downlights
- Glass shelving with lighting behind bath
- En-suite facilities to master bedroom in many homes
- Chrome sockets to entire ground floor
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Telephone points in living room & master bedroom
- Multi-media points in living, family rooms & master bedroom
- USB charging points
- Gas fired boiler
- Compact radiators
- White matt emulsion to walls & ceilings
- White gloss internal woodwork
- Ash handrails to staircases
- Oak foil internal doors with polished chrome furniture
- Whole house ventilation system
- Exterior lights to front and rear
- Multi-point locking system to doors
- 1.8m timber fencing between homes
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Outside tap
- Feature skylight windows to most homes
- White UPVC windows and French doors
- Polished chrome door furniture
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- Shrubbery and plants to front gardens as applicable
Get In Touch