Wren Green , Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire
Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lancashire
Reserve now and we'll pay your mortgage for 6 months* saving you thousands so you can:
*Selected plots only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply.
- GO...Deck out the garden with new furniture
- GO...Splash out on new Egyptian cotton bedding
- GO...Buy that new dining table, cutlery and tableware
We are fully open for in-person visits and virtual viewings
Our marketing suite is now fully open. Whilst not essential, we ask that you contact us first to make an appointment, this will ensure that we can give you the time you need.
Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Help to Buy
What you need to know...
- You can reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps will apply (£224,400 for the North West)
- The home will be 100% YOURS
- Applications can be made now
Homes available with the scheme are marked below with the Help to Buy logo*Subject to approval. Ts&Cs apply.
Now open for appointments
Situated on the historic site of a Victorian cotton mill, we are proud to announce the next phase of stunning 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Wren Green, Bamber Bridge.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- A stone’s throw from Bamber Bridge and its train station
- Under a mile to Cuerden Valley Park
- On the doorstep of Preston City Centre
To take a tour of our available homes, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed.
*Terms & conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Key for Local Area
Bamber Bridge Train Station0.1 milesM6 Motorway0.4 miles
Brownedge St Mary's Catholic High School0.5 milesBridgeway School0.4 miles
Morrisons0.3 milesThe Walton Fox0.6 milesAvenham & Miller Park2.6 milesCuerden Valley Park0.7 miles
Ye Old Hob Inn0.3 miles
Moving during lockdown: Nurses safely settle in their dream home
An NHS nursing couple from Manchester have overcome the odds of lockdown and moved safely into their new four-bedroom detached home at Countryside’s Belmont Place in Hindley Green, Wigan.
Get In Touch