Home 359, Brook Valley Gardens
FIRST RELEASE OF BROOK VALLEY GARDENS APARTMENTS!
Perfect for first time buyers, our new first floor 1 bedroom apartment, located in a well established community of Chipping Barnet.
- Spacious master bedroom, with easily accessed home working points.
- Double-door mirrored wardrobes included at no extra cost, providing ample storage
- All appliances included in spacious L shaped Nobilia kitchen,
- Open plan living and dining area with access to your west facing private terrace, ideal for entertaining friends in the summer months.
- 2 large storage cupboards near the entrance
- Modern 3 piece bathroom, white sanitary ware.
- Parking included.
With a range of tailored incentives, now is the perfect time to begin your home buying journey. Speak with our sales consultants for more information.
WHY BUY NEW?
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Blank canvas to make your own
- 5 Star House Builder status
- First 3 month free hyperoptic broadband
- High specification as standard
- No chain, no hassle!
- Designed to meet the high standards in quality, sustainability and accessibility
- Combines exceptional craftsmanship with contemporary styling
- Every home is carefully arranged to maximise daylight and deliver the most effective use of space, with attention paid to every detail
- Great travel links to central London on your doorstep
- Spoilt for choice with local cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Amtico Spacia flooring
- Contemporary-styled kitchens with laminate worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances and sleek modern sanitaryware
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- AEG single oven with frameless 4-zone induction hob
- Integrated extractor fan
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
- White sanitaryware with chrome mixer tops
- Driftwood vanity top and bath panel
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Saloni wall tiling privded up to full height to three sides of bath
- Amtico Spacia flooring
HEATING, LIGHTING AND ELECTRICHEATING, LIGHTING AND ELECTRIC
- Energy-efficient downlighters where applicable
- Pendants in bedrooms. Number of pendants subject to room layout
- Brushed steel switches and sockets in kitchen
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- Media sockets in living/dining room and master bedroom
- Double sockets with USB charger in open plan kitchen/dining/living room and master bedroom
- LED lighting with Dawn to Dusk sensor for balconies and terraces
- Wired for Sky Q television (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied
- Hyperoptic broadband (with first three months free)
- This home is leasehold
- It comes with the benefit of a 999-year lease
- The council tax band is TBC
- Ground rent is £0 (peppercorn)
- The service charge for year 1 is £1,778 - £2,699
- Estate change is £200
- Parking is included
Get In Touch