Home 361, Brook Valley Gardens
Back to development
Brook Valley Gardens, Chipping Barnet, London
£460,000 | Leasehold
A space you can call home, spacious and luxurious 2 bedroom apartment, in the heart of Barnet.
- Crafted Nobilia designed L shape kitchen, with all appliances included at no extra cost
- Spacious master bedroom, with built in wardrobes.
- Double-door mirrored wardrobes included in master bedroom at no extra cost.
- Large second bedroom, perfect for guests or a home office.
- Your sun socked, private terrace stretches the span of the large open plan living and dining area.
- Generous open plan living area, fitted with home working points.
- Floor to ceiling windows wrap the perimeter of the home.
- 2 large storage cupboards near the entrance.
- Modern 3 piece family bathroom, white sanitary ware.
- Parking included.
Our sales consultants can talk you through a range of incentives that perfectly fit you and your needs. Book an appointment today for more information.
WHY BUY NEW?
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Blank canvas to make your own
- 5 Star House Builder status
- First 3 month free hyperoptic broadband
- High specification as standard
- No chain, no hassle!
View Development Map
Click to Zoom
SpecificationBrook Valley Gardens | 2-Bedroom Apartment
- Designed to meet the high standards in quality, sustainability and accessibility
- Combines exceptional craftsmanship with contemporary styling
- Every home is carefully arranged to maximise daylight and deliver the most effective use of space, with attention paid to every detail
- Great travel links to central London on your doorstep
- Spoilt for choice with local cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Amtico Spacia flooring
- Contemporary-styled kitchens with laminate worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances and sleek modern sanitaryware
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- Electrolux single oven with frameless 4-zone induction hob
- Integrated extractor fan
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
- White sanitaryware with chrome mixer tops
- Driftwood vanity top and bath panel
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Saloni wall tiling privded up to full height to three sides of bath
- Amtico Spacia flooring
HEATING, LIGHTING AND ELECTRICHEATING, LIGHTING AND ELECTRIC
- Energy-efficient downlighters where applicable
- Pendants in bedrooms. Number of pendants subject to room layout
- Brushed steel switches and sockets in kitchen
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- Media sockets in living/dining room and master bedroom
- Double sockets with USB charger in open plan kitchen/dining/living room and master bedroom
- LED lighting with Dawn to Dusk sensor for balconies and terraces
- Wired for Sky Q television (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied
- Hyperoptic broadband (with first three months free)
- This home is leasehold
- It comes with the benefit of a 999-year lease
- The council tax band is TBC
- Ground rent is £0 (peppercorn)
- The service charge for year 1 is £2,347.40
- Estate change is £200
- Parking is included
Get In Touch