Modern living in beautifully designed 3 bed house The Cashio. Discover the next chapter at Brook Valley Gardens, surrounded by open green space perfect for creating those all important family adventures for your family to thrive. Launching January 2021!
Introducing Brook Valley Gardens
A now thriving community that has firmly established itself as a new and desirable place for modern living. More than a new address, it is a new community that is evolving naturally over time. Perfectly placed for all the amenities of High Barnet, including The Spires shopping center which is also host to the market on certain days throughout the week as well as your high street brands and plenty of eateries and pubs.
Brook Valley Gardens is surrounded by open green space, there is the new West Entrance Square on the development which has play equipment, perfect for your children to play with and meet your neighbors. Whats more there is plenty of woodland to explore nearby including a brook with enchanting forestry to discover!
This development is first class for family living or those looking to start a family. With nurseries as well as primary and senior schools conveniently close to home with many clubs and out-of-school cover to meet the needs of working parents.
Excellent travel connections with a local bus going through the development offering services to High Barnet Station where you can hop on the Northern line and be at Kings Cross in 30 minutes* or Leicester Square in 34 minutes! Not to be overshadowed by the rail lines, Brook Valley Gardens is also ideally located to access the strategic road links of the A1, M25 and M1, with the A1/M25 intersection four miles away and junction 2 of the M1 six miles away**.
The Cashio is a beautifully architecturally designed 3 bedroom house. With open plan kitchen diner with double doors leading out onto your private garden, perfect for entertaining family and friends in the summer. The Cashio Boasts a German engineered kitchen with integrated appliances all included. There is also the separate living room which also has access to the garden, as well as a w/c and under stairs storage with washer dryer all located on the ground floor. Upstairs there is the master bedroom with private balcony, fitted wardrobe and en suite, as well as the second double bedroom with Juliet balcony, the 3rd bedroom and the family bathroom.
Call now to book your appointment to our Launch in January 2021 and view our show home!
*Train travel times taken from tfl.gov.uk
**Distances are measured from EN5 2FH and are taken from googlemaps.co.uk
At Countryside we are proud of our exacting standards, and in every room and space they will enhance the enjoyment of your home from day one.
The centre for modern family life. Our homes all have quality fixtures and fittings with high specification integrated units and labour saving devices
- Contemporary-styled kitchen with
- laminate worktops
- Laminate splashback behind the hob
- Under-cupboard LED lighting below wall units
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with tap
- AEG single oven with frameless 4-zone ceramic hob
- AEG combination microwave oven in stainless steel
- Integrated extractor fan (where applicable)
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
Bathrooms and En Suites
- White Roca sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Thermostatic shower mixer
- Semi-recessed hand basin
- Shaver socket
- Fixed wall-mounted shower and enclosure with door (where applicable)
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Saloni wall tiling provided (where applicable)
General FinishesGeneral Finishes
It’s the finishing touches, the thoughtful details, that can - and do - make all the difference. We’ve thought of everything, including plenty of hanging and storage space plus practical floor coverings.
- Master bedrooms feature a fitted double wardrobe with one mirrored door
- Internal doors painted white
- Skirtings, architraves and staircase painted n a white satin
- Walls and ceiling painted in brilliant white
- Carpet to all bedrooms and landings in houses
- Amtico Spacia flooring in kitchen, hallway, bathroom, en suite and dining/living room
Lighting & ElectricalLighting & Electrical
- Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, hallway, WCs, bathrooms and en-suites
- Pendant lighting in living/dining room, landing and bedrooms
- White switches and sockets in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Brushed steel double sockets with USB ports in kitchen/dining room
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required