Feature17, Walthamstow, London
JOIN OUR WEBINAR WEDNESDAY 30TH AT 6PM
Have all your property questions answer by our expert Sales Consultants from the comfort of your own home! Plus, specialists from Zoopla and Help to Buy will be on hand to talk you through the whole process.
Only 2 homes remaining ready to move into this year!
Don't miss out on the last 2 and 3 bed apartments ready to move into this year!
Exclusive incentive available on these plots! Call now!
Enjoy the best of both worlds!
Quick access to the city plus loads to do on your own door step
1, 2 & 3 bed apartments from £399,000Face to Face or Virtual appointments available
Buy now with the new Help to Buy scheme
If you're a first-time buyer, it means you could buy your dream home with just a 5% deposit.
Call us now for further informationExample (right) is based on 1 bed apartment from £400,000
Private outside space to every home!
Enjoy watching the sunsets from your own private balcony or terraceThis is a computer generated image
Superior specification at no extra cost!
- Modern Nobilia made kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- floor to ceiling windows
Places to Visit!
Gods Own Junk yard is definitely worth a visit!
Home made neon signs that you can hire as well as enjoy their own craft larger and a bite to eat!Gods Own Junkyard
If you appreciate cutting-edge design and exceptional facilities, then you'll love Scene 2.
Feature 17, Scene 2 comprises of 98 stylish and contemporary 1 - 3 bedroom apartments where distinctive architecture meets stylish and contemporary living
ALL HOMES AVAILABLE WITH LONDON HELP TO BUY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT NEEDED!
Last remaining 2 and 3 bedroom apartment ready to move into this year! - Don't miss out!
- Private outside space to every home
- Excellent Specification throughout including contemporary Nobilia kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic transport links with Wood Street station on your doorstep
- Get to Liverpool Street in 25 Minutes via train*
- Plenty of green outside space to explore nearby such as Hollow Pond - Rent a boat and explore the lake!
- Diverse tapestry of shops, bars, cafes, galleries to browse, why not start with a bite to eat at Walthamstow Village!
- Make use of the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) opening early 2021 with Football and basket ball court
- Or enjoy the calmness of the new water fountain and enhanced landscaping in the new Plaza area
Selected properties are wheelchair adaptable.
*Travel time taken from Google Maps
We can help you get moving with our fantastic schemes such as Help to buy and Bank of Mum and Dad
Find out more here
Key for Local Area
Wood Street Station0.0 milesWalthamstow Central0.8 milesWalthamstow Queen's Road0.9 miles
Walthamstow Wetlands2.2 milesWilliam Morris Gallery0.8 milesWalthamstow Town Square0.8 milesWalthamstow Village0.4 milesGod's Own Junk Yard0.3 milesHollow Pond0.6 miles
Orford Road - Walthamstow Village Square0.5 milesRhythm Kitchen - Caribbean Food0.7 milesEat170.5 miles
Henry Maynard Primary School0.3 milesForest School0.5 milesThe Woodside Primary Academy0.1 milesChapel End Junior Academy0.9 miles
Get In Touch