Feature17, Walthamstow, London
EXCLUSIVE STAMP DUTY OFFER
Calling all First Time Buyers - reserve in September and we will PAY YOUR STAMP DUTY! This exclusive offer is available on all 2 bed homes ready to move in Spring 2022*.*T&Cs apply
Buy now with the new Help to Buy scheme
If you're a first-time buyer, it means you could buy your dream home with just a 5% deposit*
Call us now for further information*T&Cs apply. Example (right) is based on 1 bed apartment from £400,000
Superior specification at no extra cost!
- Modern Nobilia made kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- floor to ceiling windows
Places to Visit!
Gods Own Junk yard is definitely worth a visit!
Home made neon signs that you can hire as well as enjoy their own craft larger and a bite to eat!Gods Own Junkyard
HOMES AVAILABLE WITH LONDON HELP TO BUY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS - ONLY 5% DEPOSIT NEEDED!
PRICES FROM £399,995
- Private outside space to every home
- Excellent Specification throughout including contemporary Nobilia kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fantastic transport links with Wood Street station on your doorstep
- Get to Liverpool Street in 25 Minutes via train*
- Plenty of green outside space to explore nearby such as Hollow Pond - Rent a boat and explore the lake!
- Diverse tapestry of shops, bars, cafes, galleries to browse, why not start with a bite to eat at Walthamstow Village!
- Make use of the MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) opening early 2021 with Football and basket ball court
- Or enjoy the calmness of the new water fountain and enhanced landscaping in the new Plaza area
Selected properties are wheelchair adaptable.
*Travel time taken from Google Maps
We can help you get moving with our fantastic schemes such as Help to buy and Bank of Mum and Dad
Find out more here
Key for Local Area
Wood Street Station0.0 milesWalthamstow Central0.8 milesWalthamstow Queen's Road0.9 miles
Walthamstow Wetlands2.2 milesWilliam Morris Gallery0.8 milesWalthamstow Town Square0.8 milesWalthamstow Village0.4 milesGod's Own Junk Yard0.3 milesHollow Pond0.6 miles
Orford Road - Walthamstow Village Square0.5 milesRhythm Kitchen - Caribbean Food0.7 milesEat170.5 miles
Henry Maynard Primary School0.3 milesForest School0.5 milesThe Woodside Primary Academy0.1 milesChapel End Junior Academy0.9 miles
“It was fate!” A newspaper clipping and childhood memories lead first time buyers to finding their perfect home in Walthamstow.
Get In Touch