This superior finished 1 bedroom apartment, in the heart of Walthamstow, is perfect for those needing to be close to the city as well providing ample space for home working. The lay out of this apartment has been designed with you in mind, providing versatile living as well exceptional storage space.
- Spacious master bedroom with floor to ceiling west facing windows to fill the room with light.
- Master inclusive of fitted wardrobes (included at no extra cost)
- Large utility cupboard in the entrance way
- Modern Nobilia kitchen, with all appliances included at no extra cost.
- Large open plan living/dining area with access to your private balcony.
Prepare to become the go-to host in your new apartment! Reserve today with only 5% with London Help to Buy Scheme!*
Walthamstow is well known for its colourful variety of pubs, bars and coffee shops, as well as artisan food, quirky stores and independent boutiques set among historic sights and on the edge of ancient woodland.
If the city has your heart, you’re spoilt for choice with great public transport links on your doorstep - Trains from Wood Street over ground station take 25 minutes to reach Liverpool Street, while the Victoria Line from Walthamstow Central can get you to Oxford Circus in 22 minutes!
Looking to take a break from concrete, glass and steel? The southernmost tip of Epping Forest is around a ten-minute walk away at Whipps Cross.
- Designed to meet the high standards in quality, sustainability and accessibility
- Combines exceptional craftsmanship with contemporary styling
- Every home is carefully arranged to maximise daylight and deliver the most effective use of space, with attention paid to every detail
- Great travel links to central London on your doorstep
- Spoilt for choice with local cafes, bars and restaurants
- Set within vibrant Walthamstow, East London
- Amtico Spacia flooring
- Contemporary-styled kitchens with laminate worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances and sleek modern sanitaryware
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- AEG single oven with frameless 4-zone induction hob
- Integrated extractor fan
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
- White sanitaryware with chrome mixer tops
- Driftwood vanity top and bath panel
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Saloni wall tiling privded up to full height to three sides of bath
- Amtico Spacia flooring
Heating, Lighting, ElectricHeating, Lighting, Electric
- Energy-efficient downlighters where applicable
- Pendants in bedrooms. Number of pendants subject to room layout
- Brushed steel switches and sockets in kitchen
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- Media sockets in living/dining room and master bedroom
- Double sockets with USB charger in open plan kitchen/dining/living room and master bedroom
- LED lighting with Dawn to Dusk sensor for balconies and terraces
- Wired for Sky Q television (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied
- Hyperoptic broadband (with first three months free)
General FinishesGeneral Finishes
- Master bedrooms feature a fitted double wardrobe with
- mirrored doors
- Interior woodwork painted in satin white
- Walls and ceiling painted in white
- Carpets to all bedrooms
- Amtico Spacia flooring in kitchen/diner/living room and hallway
- This home is leasehold
- It comes with the benefit of a 250-year lease
- The council tax band is TBC
- Ground rent is £0 (peppercorn)
- The service charge for year 1 is £1006.60
- Estate change is £0
Get In Touch