Modern 1 bedroom fourth floor apartment available with London Help to Buy - Only 5% deposit needed for First time buyers!
- Private balcony perfect for entertaining in the heart of Clapton Common.
- Large open planing living kitchen area, accompanied with floor to ceiling windows.
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances included
- Double fitted wardrobe in the master bedroom for all your fashion needs.
- Just a short walk from the local stations making your commute even easier and surrounded in open green spaces to relax in.
- Plus the first 3 months free Hyperoptic for all your browsing needs!
Call now to reserve your dream home today!
This fourth floor apartment combines exceptional craftsmanship with contemporary styling with open-plan living and ample built-in storage throughout.
Kitchens are fitted with a range of quality branded integrated appliances, while bathrooms feature elegant contemporary sanitaryware. Full-length windows and glazed doors open out onto terraces or balconies with pleasant views over semi-private courtyards which act as small garden squares.
Quartet is adjacent to Clapton Common. This is a landmark development made up of four architecturally-beautiful and iconic buildings. This really is a place to live like no other.
Quartet boasts a Zone 3 location, allowing you to be into central London within minutes. You're spoilt for choice with 3 great tube stations on your doorstep, running 24-hour transport.
When the city life gets a little too much benefit from green open spaces, and a little more activity - Lea Valley park is a 25-minute stroll away, offering horse riding, white water rafting and an 18-hole golf course!
- General finishes, Lighting, Electrical and Heating
- Home Entertainment and Communications
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room
- Private terrace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Flooring and appliances included
- Good amount of storage space
- Short distance from Stamford Hill Station
- This property benefits from a 125 year lease
Our homes all have quality fixtures and fittings with high specification integrated units and labour saving devices.
- Contemporary styled kitchen with laminate worktops
- Laminate splash back behind the hob
- Under-cupboard LED lighting below wall units
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- AEG single oven with frameless 4-zone ceramic hob
- AEG combination microwave/oven stainless steel
- Integrated extractor fan (where applicable)
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
From taps and tiles to basins and baths, everything says comfort and practicality with a welcome touch of luxury
- White Roca sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Reinaissance baths double ended bath
- Semi-recessed hand basin
- Driftwoood vanity top and bath panel
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Shower screen over bath with shower mounted at high level (select plots only)
- Tiling up to full height of sanitaryware walls
- Amtico Spacia flooring
General finishes, Lighting, Electrical and HeatingGeneral finishes, Lighting, Electrical and Heating
It's the finishing touches, the thoughtful details, that can- and do - make all the difference. And we've thought of everything, including plenty of hanging and storage space plus practical floor coverings
- Master bedrooms feature a fitted double wardrobe with one mirrored door
- Internal doors painted white
- Skirtings, architraves and staircase painted in a white satin
- Walls and ceiling painted in brilliant white
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Carpet to stairs and landings in duplexes
- Amtico Spacia flooring in kitchen, hallway, bathroom, en suite and dining/living room
- Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, hallway, WCs, bathrooms and en-suites
- Pendant lighting in living/dining room, landing and bedrooms
- White switches and sockets in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Brushed steel double sockets with USB ports in kitchen/dining room
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- CHP central heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating system
Home Entertainment and CommunicationsHome Entertainment and Communications
- Wired for Sky Q television, (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied)
- Hyper Optic broadband (with first three months free)
- This home is leasehold
- It comes with the benefit of a 125-year lease
- The council tax band is TBC
- Ground rent is a peppercorn rate
- The service charge for year 1 is £2087
- Estate charge is £0
Get In Touch