With ample storage space and layouts perfect for entertaining, your new home is ready to be moved in this year! Beautifully designed spacious 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor with private terrace and floor to ceiling windows. You'll find everything you need and more, here at Quartet.
- Spacious east facing balcony, with views of the landscaped common area
- Vast storage space with 2 large cupboards and fitted wardrobes in master bedroom.
- Spacious second bedroom perfect for families or your guests
- Floor to ceiling windows, accompanied with high ceilings
- 3 months free Hyperoptic broadband, all flooring and appliances included at no extra cost
- Short distance from Stamford Hill Station and close links to London City Center
Your apartment combines exceptional craftsmanship with contemporary styling. Plot 92 is a contemporary 2-bedroom apartment with open-plan living and ample built-in storage throughout.
Kitchens are fitted with a range of quality branded integrated appliances, while bathrooms feature elegant contemporary sanitaryware. Full-length windows and glazed doors open out onto terraces or balconies with pleasant views over semi-private courtyards which act as small garden squares.
This 2nd floor apartment is adjacent to Clapton Common, perfect for short walks in stunning nature surround. Quartet is a landmark development made up of four architecturally-beautiful and iconic buildings. This really is a place to live like no other.
Quartet boasts a Zone 3 location, allowing you to be into central London within minutes. You're spoilt for choice with 3 great tube stations on your doorstep, running 24-hour transport.
When the city life gets a little too much benefit from green open spaces, and a little more activity - Lea Valley park is a 25-minute stroll away, offering horse riding, white water rafting and an 18-hole golf course!
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room
- Private terrace
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Flooring and appliances included
- Good amount of storage space
- Short distance from Stamford Hill Station
Our homes all have quality fixtures and fittings with high specification integrated units and labour saving devices.
- Contemporary styled kitchen with laminate worktops
- Laminate splash back behind the hob
- Under-cupboard LED lighting below wall units
- Stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink with stainless steel tap
- AEG single oven with frameless 4-zone ceramic hob
- AEG combination microwave/oven stainless steel
- Integrated extractor fan (where applicable)
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in the utility cupboard
From taps and tiles to basins and baths, everything says comfort and practicality with a welcome touch of luxury
- White Roca sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- Reinaissance baths double ended bath
- Semi-recessed hand basin
- Driftwoood vanity top and bath panel
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Shaver socket
- Shower screen over bath with shower mounted at high level (select plots only)
- Tiling up to full height of sanitaryware walls
- Amtico Spacia flooring
Lighting, Electrical and HeatingLighting, Electrical and Heating
It's the finishing touches, the thoughtful details, that can- and do - make all the difference. And we've thought of everything, including plenty of hanging and storage space plus practical floor coverings
- Energy-efficient downlighters to kitchen, hallway, WCs, bathrooms and en-suites
- Pendant lighting in living/dining room, landing and bedrooms
- White switches and sockets in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Brushed steel double sockets with USB ports in kitchen/dining room
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- CHP central heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating system
General FittingsGeneral Fittings
- Master bedrooms feature a fitted double wardrobe with one mirrored door
- Internal doors painted white
- Skirtings, architraves and staircase painted in a white satin
- Walls and ceiling painted in brilliant white
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Carpet to stairs and landings in duplexes
- Amtico Spacia flooring in kitchen, hallway, bathroom, en suite and dining/living room
- This home is leasehold
- It comes with the benefit of a 125-year lease
- The council tax band is TBC
- Ground rent is £0 (peppercorn)
- The service charge for year 1 is £2874.74
- Estate change is £0
Get In Touch