Abbotsfield, St Helens, Merseyside
St Helens, Merseyside
There’s something special about Countryside
From the moment you reserve with us to the day you get your keys, buying a home with Countryside really is the start of something special.
Start your something special today.
Help to Buy
*with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan, subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
- You can reserve with a 5% deposit*
- 20% Government backed Equity loan, interest free for the first 5 years
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps of £224,400 for the North West will apply
- The home will be 100% yours
We are fully open for in-person visits and virtual viewings
Our marketing suites and show homes are open. Whilst not essential, we ask that you contact us first to make an appointment, this will ensure that we can give you the time you need.
Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
Situated in Sutton, just 3 miles from St Helens town centre, Abbotsfield offers a stunning collection of new homes that complement modern family life beautifully.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Surrounded by open green spaces
- Under 4 miles to St Helens town centre
- 0.2 miles to St Helens Junction train station
- 3.6 miles to the M62
- Within walking distance of local primary school's
- Close to Sherdley Park
To take a tour of our available homes, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed. Viewings are for show homes only and not available plots.
*Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Key for Local Area
St Helens Junction Train Station0.2 milesM62 Motorway2.5 miles
Sutton Oak C Of E Primary School0.4 milesSt Anne's Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
St Helens Rugby Football Club1.5 milesSutton Park And Gardens0.8 milesSherdley Park1.0 miles
Limmasol Restuarant2.2 milesAnatonia Grill2.3 miles
Lockdown gets young buyers moving
Get In Touch