St Helens, Merseyside
Abbotsfield, St Helens, Merseyside
Stamp Duty holiday extended
The Stamp Duty holiday has been extended until 30 June 2021, so don't miss out on savings of up to £15,000*!*only applies to homes completing prior to 30 June 2021
Imagine... a brighter future with 5% Deposit Match*!
Imagine yourself in new Countryside home creating new memories and taking the time to relax...
...and for a limited time we are offering 5% deposit match* on selected plots!*Subject to approval. On selected plots only. Terms and conditions apply.
The New Help to Buy
What you need to know...
- You can still reserve with a 5% deposit*
- Available to first time buyers only
- Regional price caps will apply (£224,400 for the North West)
- The home will be 100% YOURS!
- Applications can be made now!
Homes available with the scheme are marked below with the Help to Buy logo
Keeping you safe
Our marketing suites and show homes are open by appointment only. Before you come to see us, please make yourself familiar with how we’ll keep you safe during your visit by reading our guidance here.
We're still here for you...
Here’s how you can still reserve a brand new Countryside home...
- Virtual Viewing & Tours
- Just a phone call away
- Book an appointment to come in and see us
Situated in Sutton, just 3 miles from St Helens town centre, Abbotsfield offers a stunning collection of new homes that complement modern family life beautifully.
- 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Detached and semi-detached designs
- Homes available with Help to Buy*
- Feature skylight windows, French doors & open plan designs
- Superior specification that's included as standard
- Surrounded by open green spaces
- Under 4 miles to St Helens town centre
- 0.2 miles to St Helens Junction train station
- 3.6 miles to the M62
- Within walking distance of local primary school's
- Close to Sherdley Park
To take a tour of our available homes, use the below price list and register your details today for more information.
Please note, all appointments are subject to availability. Please do not attend the development until your appointment has been confirmed. Viewings are for show homes only and not available plots.
*Terms & conditions apply. Subject to approval.
Key for Local Area
St Helens Junction Train Station0.2 milesM62 Motorway2.5 miles
Sutton Oak C Of E Primary School0.4 milesSt Anne's Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
St Helens Rugby Football Club1.5 milesSutton Park And Gardens0.8 milesSherdley Park1.0 miles
Limmasol Restuarant2.2 milesAnatonia Grill2.3 miles