Important update- COVID-19 Countryside Business Update:
In the interests of the safety and welfare of both our customers and our employees, and in line with guidelines provided by UK Government, we have closed our Marketing Suites and Show Homes until further notice.
However we are still here...virtually! We have adapted our services in these unprecedented times to enable you to still secure your new home with us.
Call our team for a personalised appointment where we can:
- Take you on a virtual tour of our homes (where possible)
- Book a remote reservation appointment
- Organise a meeting via video call (where possible)
- Give advice on buying a new home with Countryside
We look forward to welcoming you…virtually.
This unique development of 3, 4- and 5-bedroom houses are built to high quality both inside and out. Combining the luxury of modern living with the comfort of the beautiful Surrey countryside, Royal Hill Park offers something for everyone. Plus, we have homes ready to move into this Summer.
Redhill offers both an extensive access to the rolling hills while also being just 31-minute train journey from London. Aside from its great location, Redhill itself is the perfect setting for family life. With over a dozen schools within an immediate 1-mile radius of the site, and an abundance of green open spaces on your doorstep, your new home would be at the heart of Surrey’s hidden gem.
Map of the Local Area
Key for the local area to this development.
- Royal Hill Park is ideally located for those commuting into London or travelling to neighbouring towns, courtesy of its seven-day a week railway service. Just over half an hour thanks to the direct train to London Bridge or London Blackfriars, and only moments away from Reigate and Gatwick Airport.
- The presence of over a dozen schools within a short distance from Royal Hill Park is a testament to the area’s popularity with families. Reigate Secondary School and Dunottar School were both rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, and in fact, none of the secondary schools in the area fall below the nationally recognised ‘Good’ ranking.
- The development is also surrounded by stunning open landscape, so you can take the time to take a walk and could even stop by to enjoy a picnic of fresh and local produce at Priory Farm. Further to the retail and leisure opportunities, you are also within easy reach of neighbouring town Reigate. This upmarket town is home to some popular high street chains and household brands, plus a huge variety of independent boutiques, shops, cafés, galleries and eateries to suit all tastes such as La Barbe, a specialist in French cuisine.
Get In Touch
(off Eastfield Road)