Top 10 facts about Aura
Aura offers a rare opportunity to purchase a home in one of the most sought-after areas to live in Cambridge. The latest range of homes to launch – Aura: The Final Chapter - provides the best of all worlds, and marks the last chance to buy at this award-winning development, so we thought we’d share our favourite facts about Cambridge’s most exciting new neighbourhood:
- The last piece of the puzzle: Created by leading developer, Countryside, Aura: The Final Chapter marks the final opportunity to purchase a Countryside home at its multi award-winning new neighbourhood, Great Kneighton.
- Setting a new standard of living: Aura at Great Kneighton brings together inspirational architecture and landscaping with exemplary facilities and amenities, in a well-connected location.
- A sustainable new community: Designed with traditional community values in mind, the heart of the neighbourhood is home to Hobson’s Square, a central square which provides a range of shops, an open plaza and a new community building with meeting rooms, public library, exercise studio, café, and health centre.
- An unrivalled country setting: Spanning 269 acres, Great Kneighton is set amongst charming landscaping. The new homes at Aura: The Final Chapter border the new 120-acre Hobson’s Country Park, which is home to woodland, allotments, ponds, adventure play areas and a 50,000m2.
- Best of city and country living: Great Kneighton is well-located just three miles from Cambridge city centre, with its historic attractions, eclectic shopping and fine dining easily accessible via foot, bus or car.
- Prestigious educational facilities: Whilst perhaps best known for its world-famous university, Cambridge and the surrounding area is home to a multitude of prestigious educational facilities, including The Perse School and Trumpington Community College.
- Award-winning architecture: Designed by the award-winning architects Tatehindle, Aura was announced as the 2018 winner of the prestigious RIBA East, celebrated for its thoughtfully created homes and contribution to the lively new community.
- Stand-out style: Each apartment has been finished to the highest standard, with modern living front of mind, from the gloss white handless units, integrated appliances and chrome finishes in the kitchens to the stylish white sanitaryware in the bathrooms.
- First-class landscaping: With landscaped green spaces between each apartment building and podium gardens which sit above the underground car parking, maximises the open green space available to residents.
- A home for all: Aura: The Final Chapter introduces a range of well-appointed suites, and one, two and three-bedroom apartments, as well as an exclusive collection of three-bedroom duplexes.