Claims portal

All public liability claims should be directed to Countryside Properties (UK) Limited via the Ministry of Justice’s Claims Portal at, where you should select "Countryside Properties (UK) Limited" (Organisation ID: G00880) as the defendant/compensator. Your claim will be handled by Hextalls Limited.  Please note employer liability and motor claims will not be accepted through this portal.