Why buy now, why buy new?
During these unprecedented times our homes are under the spotlight more than ever, with remote work and outdoor space high on the wish-list. For those people with more time on their hands why not use it to explore a range of new homes and take advantage of exciting incentives to help you on your way? The good news is that we’re here and we’re making home buying easier than ever, and for that extra peace of mind Countryside has just been awarded the 5 Star Rating by the Home Builders Federation (HBF) following the latest home building industry’s Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS).
Seeing as they are vacant, the purchase of new build homes are allowed within the current government guidelines; and with virtual viewings now commonplace it has never been easier to view and reserve your new home online or on the phone. We will work flexibly with partners such as lenders and conveyancers to ensure we make your move happen!
Buying a new build home offers many benefits too, not least that they offer the latest designs, security, safety and quality and provide a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home, rather than work on it.
- Best time to buy: In line with the current low interest rates we are offering to pay your stamp duty – or pay your mortgage for a year – keeping those ambitions of buying a home that bit closer. In some developments, you can also take advantage of our furniture package which means you can move in straight away with simply your own belongings
- Make it your own: A new build home offers a blank canvas to add your own style and an opportunity to choose from a whole host of fixtures, finishes and flooring. A high specification also means that you don’t need to allocate a hefty sum for renovation works, which can last months and cause a great deal of upheaval
- Lower bills: Due to the modern insulation and double glazing used during the building process, energy bills tend to be lower than an older house of the same size. With ever increasing energy costs, it is an important factor to consider when buying a new home as it could help save you money in the long term. According to the National Housebuilders Federation, new build homes save their owners more than £600 a year – a sum that could be better spent elsewhere
- Stress free: As you’ll be the first owner you won’t have a chain of buyers above you, which means you can move in as soon as your property is ready, without having to wait for the previous owner to move out
- Safe as houses: All Countryside homes are built to the latest industry specification and come with a 10-year warranty from the National House Building Council, giving our customers peace of mind should anything go wrong. The majority of second-hand properties do not offer such protection, and defects are often discovered post-completion
- Thoughtful living: Our homes are carefully designed to reflect the realities of modern family life, with open-plan kitchen-dining and living areas. This often supersedes the separate spaces found in older properties and invites a sense of space and light. We also landscape our developments carefully ensuring there is ample open space, street lighting and greenery – you will always feel a sense of independence whilst also being within a close-knit community
- A helping hand: Whether you are a first-time buyer or already own your own home, we can guide you through every step of the buying process - from finalising your deposit to our Part Exchange service – to offering various ways to buy