Response to Coronavirus
Marketing suites and show homes, open by appointment only
We look forward to welcoming you to our sales offices, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are exclusive to you and by pre-arranged appointment.
Our new health and safety procedures, which comply with the Government's social distancing guidelines, are there to make sure you can visit us and move into your new Countryside home as quickly and, most importantly, as safely as possible.
Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to securing your new home.
Before your visit, please make yourself familiar with our new safety procedures by viewing our short video or reading the guidance below.
Customer Services for our homeowners
We are committed to supporting our homeowners and our customer service teams are still accessible via email. Our customer service teams are working hard to contact all customers to arrange appointments for all repairs, this includes emergency and routine issues.
We have introduced strict protocols, that are in line with current Government guidance, for all customer service visits. We are focussed on ensuring appropriate safety plans are in place for all repairs and will be risk assessed on a case by case basis.
Please do continue to contact your Countryside customer service team directly with any queries. We thank you all for your patience during this unprecedented time.
The safety and welfare of our staff, supply chain and the public remain our utmost priority. We have established a new set of additional health and safety measures that are now in place at all our sites across the group. The procedures remain in line with current Government and Construction Leadership Council (CLC) guidance and we will be keeping these measures under close review over the coming weeks.
In addition, we have signed up to the HBF Charter for Safe Working Practice, a public facing commitment to ensure safe working on sites following the Covid-19 pandemic.
6 steps to visiting us safely
1. Book an appointment at your chosen development by calling our sales teams or registering your interest online.
Please be aware that only two adults from the same household are permitted at appointments. If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of Coronavirus in the last 14 days, we kindly ask you to reschedule your visit.
2. On the day of your appointment, please park in one of the allocated visitor spaces and then call our Sales Consultant to let them know you have arrived. Remain in your car until they come out to invite you in. If you have arrived by public transport, please wait 2m from the marketing suite entrance.
3. When you enter the marketing suite, we will ask you to use the hand sanitiser provided and follow the 2m social distancing guidelines.
From here, we’ll invite you to take a seat and then explain everything you need to know about how your private appointment will go.
We’ll point out the location of all hand sanitisers, tissues and bins and encourage you to use these through your visit. There will also be masks and gloves available for you if you wish to use them.
4. Our Sales Consultant will then go out and open the doors to the show home(s) and will return back to the marketing suite, where we’ll invite you to tour the home alone. We will request that you leave the doors open to minimise surfaces being touched. As tempting as it may be, please do not to touch anything within the show home.
5. Once you return to the marketing suite, we can continue to discuss your requirements and will follow up any paperwork online, including making reservations or sending brochures and plans.
6. After each appointment, we’ll wipe down all surfaces that have been used to make sure it’s safe for the next visitor.