Training and Development
Countryside recognises that people are its most important resource. The business objectives are achieved through our people and we are committed to providing the training and development to continuously develop skills and increase knowledge for all Countryside employees.
We will provide:
- Induction training for all new employees
- Recurrent training for continuous improvement and development of new skills
- Funding/partial funding for relevant qualifications and personal development
- On-line learning
The individual training and development needs will be identified by line managers through one to ones and performance meetings. Individuals are also able to request learning through their line manager.
Countryside expects its people to take responsibility for their own development.
Learning and development needs are delivered using a variety of methodologies depending on the learning need. Methodologies used include:
- On-line learning through our learning portal
- Workshop/Classroom based sessions – internally and externally run.
All internal training provided by Countryside will be at zero cost to the employee. External courses (programmes run by a third party) and professional qualifications may be fully or partly funded by Countryside. Employees may be required to pay back costs for funded programmes if they leave or fail to complete their learning commitments.
This policy respects equal opportunities and applies to all employees.