Assisted Move Service
Should you wish to sell your current home on your own terms, our Assisted Move service is a great way to still ensure a smooth, stress-free move.*
When you choose one of our houses, our dedicated sales experts will work closely with your estate agent to manage the sale process from start to finish.
The process is simple and works in just a few easy steps.
- Choose your Countryside home and let us know about the property you wish to sell.
- Your home will then receive three separate valuations by independent estate agents chosen by us.
- We will then suggest a realistic selling price for your home, which you can choose whether to accept. If you accept the selling price and period, you will be able to pay your reservation fee and secure your future Countryside home.
- Estate agents will then sell your home within the pre-agreed timescale. We will work with them to ensure your home is appropriately advertised and viewed, giving you frequent updates along the way.
- We will recommend one of our approved solicitors and mortgage brokers for you to use to move the selling process forward.
- If your current home does not sell by the end of the agreed period, you will receive a full refund of your deposit or we may extend the selling period.
- Once your sale is complete, congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a fabulous Countryside home.
Our dedicated Sales Consultants and Part Exchange Managers have helped many customers with homes to sell, and will be happy to explain and guide you through either of our Part Exchange or Assisted Move services.
Talk to us, and together we will work out the best way to get you moving into your ideal Countryside home.
*Subject to T's & C's, please speak to a Sales Consultant for more details.