We know that the property buying and selling process isn’t always easy.
If you are an existing homeowner, buying your new home can be complicated by having to sell your old one. As chains form between buyers and sellers, the chance of a broken link increases and can create unwanted stress and uncertainty for all parties.
With our Part Exchange and Assisted Move services, we put those fears to bed by making the sale of your existing home as smooth and trouble-free as possible. We have already helped thousands of people move into their dream Countryside home, and we can help you too.
Selling your own home
When selling your own home the traditional way, there are usually several steps to the process. This can lead to various obstacles such as:
- Arranging and booking regular viewings
- Preparing your house for viewings, which can involve costly repairs or redecoration
- Potential buyers changing their mind at the last minute
- Waiting around for your potential buyer to get their mortgage approved
- Enlisting the help of an external estate agent – which can involve paying expensive fees
- Not knowing when you will be moving out of your new home, or needing to move out of your current home in one day.